Tuesday, Dec. 22, 2020 2:00-3:00PM
Certified Global Business Professional (CGBP)
- Wed., Jan. 20, 2021 from 10:00 to 11:30 a.m.
- Wed., Jan. 27, 2021 from 10:00 to 11:30 a.m.
- Wed., Feb. 3, 2021 from 10:00 to 11:30 a.m.
- Wed., Feb. 10, 2021 from 10:00 to 11:30 a.m.
The Certified Global Business Professional (CGBP) credential confirms knowledge in international trade and assures that you are able to professionally practice global business in today’s competitive environment.
CWTA has partnered with the NC SBTDC and the SC SBDC to offer its members a series of NASBITE-accredited preparatory workshops-an Export Bootcamp-to prepare for the CGBP exam or just to help your business become more competitive and profitable in today’s global marketplace.
The upcoming Export Bootcamp is a series of four virtual workshops designed to prepare you for the CGBP exam. For a nominal fee of $225, a team of CGBPs will guide you through engaging and interactive workshops focused on global business management, global marketing, supply chain management, and trade finance.
CWTA Jeweled Lapel Pins
Don’t miss your opportunity to purchase the new CWTA Jeweled Lapel Pin, engraved on gold-tone metal with a magnetic fastener (no holes in clothing) and featuring a crystal jewel representing the greater Charlotte region. Look for the CWTA Jeweled Lapel Pin on your Registration Form!
Carolina World Trade Association
Founded in 1964, CWTA is a chapter of the North Carolina World Trade Association (NCWTA), which promotes growth of trade between North Carolina and the world by providing education and networking opportunities for our global ecosystem.
As a business-driven non-profit organization, CWTA’s mission is to promote, foster and encourage international commerce success and expanding economic growth in the Carolinas region. We do this by:
- Advocating the interests of businesses engaged in international trade on local, regional, state and federal levels;
- Educating businesses and their employees to the issues, policies, and practices within international trade;
- Promoting opportunities for expanding inbound and outbound international commerce; and
- Celebrating the successes of international trade in the region.